(二)
Unless you increase the turnover, we can hardly appoint you as our sole agent.
除非你們增加營業額,否則我們無法指定你們作為我方的獨家代理。
Don't you think the annual turnover for a sole agent is rather conservative?
對獨家代理來講,這樣一個年銷售量,您不認為太保守嗎?
It was two years ago that we made them our sole agent.
我們是在兩年前委任他們為我方獨家代理的。
When opportunity matures, we will consider making you our exclusive agent for the U.K.
當機會成熟時,我們將考慮委托你為我方在聯合王國的獨家代理。
We'll consider appointing you as our sole agent for our T shirts for the next two years in your local market.
我們將考慮指定您為貴國市場上T恤衫的獨家代理,為期兩年。
I am here today to apply for the sole agency of your product in our local market.
我今天來是為了申請做你方產品在我國市場上的獨家代理。
How can we appoint you as our sole agent for such a small quantity?
訂貨量如此之少,我們怎能請您做獨家代理呢?
I propose a sole agency agreement for bicycles for a period of 3 years.
我建議訂一個專銷自行車的為期三年的獨家代理協議。
We are not yet prepared to take the question of sole agent into consideration for the time being.
我們目前還不準備考慮有關獨家代理的問題。
Your application for sole agency is now under our careful consideration.
我們正在仔細考慮你方想要獨家(經營)代理的請求。
We should be interested in acting as your sole agent.
我們很樂意做貴公司的獨家代理人。
Words and Phrases
sole agent 獨家代理(人)
exclusive agent 獨家代理(人)
(三)
When do you expect to sign the agency agreement?
您何時簽定代理協議呢?
The agency agreement has been drawn up for the period of one year.
為期一年的代理協議書已經擬訂出來。
I want to sign a sole agency agreement with you on this item for a period of 2 years.
我想和你們簽定一項為期兩年的獨家代理協議。
The agency agreement was made out with great care and we have found no loopholes in it.
代理協議書制訂的非常仔細,我們沒有發現里面有漏洞。
I hope we can see eye to eye about the other terms of the agency then.
我希望到那時候我們能在代理協議的其他條款上能取得一致意見。
We wonder whether we may conclude a long term agency contract with you.
我們不知道能否與你方達成長期代理合約。
Well, what annual quantity would you like to suggest for the new agreement then?
那么,您認為在新的協議中年銷售量應是多少呢?
Our agency agreement calls for a timely market report.
我們的代理協議要求你方及時遞交市場報告一份。
Since the agency agreement was signed, your turnover has amounted to $500.
自從代理協議簽定以后,你們的銷售額已達500美圓。
I hope you'll spare no efforts to promote the sale of our products so as to pave the way for renewing the agency agreement when it expires at the end of this year.
希望貴能盡力促進銷售,為協議在今年年底期滿后續訂鋪平道路。
We can renew the agreement of agency on its expiry.
我們可以在代理協議期滿時續訂。
I've come again to renew our sole agency agreement for another 3 years.
我們這次再訪是想把我們之間的獨家代理協議延長三年。
Additional Words and Phrases
selling agents 銷售代理
buying agents 購貨代理
forwarding agents 運輸代理
the agent carrying stock 儲貨代理
the agent of necessity 客觀需要時的代理人
principal 委托方
agent 代理人
agents or agency 代理方或代理公司
express agency 明示代理
implied agency 默認代理